Thursday 28 January 2010

Finding the time...........

First of all i have to say i totally & utterly love & adore my children BUT.....

It is so hard sometimes to find any time for myself, I have 3 children & 2 of them are under the age of 4!

I need me time!!!!!!! It drives me nuts sometimes

By the time i have sorted the little ones out in a morning with breakfast, washing & dressing it's almost dinnertime (12 noon)
then its trying to put my Slap on! Sometimes it takes me nearly an hour & thats because i have to run in & out to sort the kids AARRGGHH!!!

Oh & dont get me started on teenagers....... They are more stressful that little ones (at least mine is)

I tell you know wonder i have high blood pressure lol! :)

Anyway thats my rant for the day :)

:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment