Saturday 15 May 2010

New HairCut........



Well... I had put it off long enough & was in need of a good haircut :)

After having my daughter 9 months ago i lost alot of hair, i usually have really think hair but it was falling out badly & now it has started to grow back BUT... it was driving me crazy as i hjad little tufts all at the front & everywhere so i wanted a cut to blend them in & let them grow along with the rest of my hair so.... I went for a full fringe :) Something i have never had before.. What do you think??

Now the next step is Stripping out the black (I bought the Colour B4) & dying it a vibrant red!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fringe on you:) I love going for dramatic changes like that. It makes me feel loke a new woman lol. I too have had a much needed hair cut lately and I got my fringe cut a good bit shorter but it's still too long to be a fringe. That's dramatic enough for me for now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenny9119999 I hairdresser just laughs at me because she knows i wont let her cut any length off the back :) I have let her chop my hair off once & she took 10 inch, i was almost crying :( But it is growing back well & i love my fringe :)

    ReplyDelete