Sunday 14 February 2010

Botanics Day Shift Moisture SPF 12 Cream

I recently purchased the Boots Botanics Day shift Moisture Cream, so far i am liking it alot.... As it says it is a cream & it is rather thick (which is what i need, i have quite dry skin)


I was using the Clinique Redness solutions but i ran out & wanted to try & find a cheaper alternative ( i only seemed to need the redness solution while i was pregnant)

I do like this cream, i have only been using it a few days but my skin is soft & my foundation goes on well, with no dry patches.
only downside is i have to wait a good 15-20 mins for it to soak in before applying my make-up. which for me isnt really a problem as i normally get broken off during my make-up application to tend to my kids! :)

The cream also smells nice, it has a nice clean, fresh frangrance to it, not too strong or overpowering.

The price is £4.99 at Boots & at the moment the whole Boots Botanic range is on offer at 3 for 2 (cheapest item free)

I have to say that trying this product hasmade me want to try others so i'm going to have another wander to my Boots store very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment